We celebrated Easter nice and quiet this year. Jess had to work all weekend. I had debated dying eggs with 2 really excited kids. But we survived. James just wanted to eat the eggs, so that's why we had 3 broken ones. But they did great. I think they enjoyed their baskets. James likes Lightening McQueen right now. So he got Lightening and Mater. Kaylee got a ballet Barbie doll (leotard pre painted, yeah) Logan got a couple of new rattles. We had a nice dinner, and I didn't even burn the ham. Nice and simple.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Easter
We celebrated Easter nice and quiet this year. Jess had to work all weekend. I had debated dying eggs with 2 really excited kids. But we survived. James just wanted to eat the eggs, so that's why we had 3 broken ones. But they did great. I think they enjoyed their baskets. James likes Lightening McQueen right now. So he got Lightening and Mater. Kaylee got a ballet Barbie doll (leotard pre painted, yeah) Logan got a couple of new rattles. We had a nice dinner, and I didn't even burn the ham. Nice and simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment