P.S. I stopped pumping a week and a half ago. I think my body was done with it, and time wise I was too. I really wanted to pump at least six months, but three was still better then nothing. He is doing great with the formula, but the first few days had a lot more spit up like the picture above. He still spits up a lot, but all of our kids did. Oh well.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Tummy Time Gone Wrong
P.S. I stopped pumping a week and a half ago. I think my body was done with it, and time wise I was too. I really wanted to pump at least six months, but three was still better then nothing. He is doing great with the formula, but the first few days had a lot more spit up like the picture above. He still spits up a lot, but all of our kids did. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man poor guy- at least you came and saved the day. :) You're doing a great job- we'll let you know when we're in Salt Lake again, I'm planning on walking for my graduation May 7 at the U but we'll see if the baby stays that long in me. :) You are a WONDERFUL mother! And balancing all three of your kids is an amazing accomplishment- even if tummy time didn't go over so well. All in good time. :)
No worries about the vomit my girls are swimming in it all the time and Katie loves to tell me "vomit." It'll make a man out of him.
Post a Comment