I tried to come up with ideas to keep the kids semi occupied so I could try and listen to conference better this time round. First session- Fisher Price Trio blocks. They are a lot of fun. I found these on a super sale a few weeks before. Great investment. James and Kaylee both played with them for over an hour. Loved them. Second session- Kaylee and I used the conference printouts for her to listen to a couple of talks.Then she played her Leapster. James and Logan slept. Third session- I built a fort for the kiddos to play in. They took it apart so fast, but it was a nice idea. Fourth session- Play-Doh. We tried. I think it actually worked out better than expected.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Conference Weekend + Busy Kid Ideas
I tried to come up with ideas to keep the kids semi occupied so I could try and listen to conference better this time round. First session- Fisher Price Trio blocks. They are a lot of fun. I found these on a super sale a few weeks before. Great investment. James and Kaylee both played with them for over an hour. Loved them. Second session- Kaylee and I used the conference printouts for her to listen to a couple of talks.Then she played her Leapster. James and Logan slept. Third session- I built a fort for the kiddos to play in. They took it apart so fast, but it was a nice idea. Fourth session- Play-Doh. We tried. I think it actually worked out better than expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment