Friday, April 30, 2010

The Middle Child

Saying Cheese!
So proud of himself

I think he is writing a secret language.

I realized in my previous post I didn't include any pictures of James. He has given us a run for our money the last couple of weeks. We already had all of our doors childproofed a few months ago. ( He liked to play in the utility closet and pantry). This past week he has found new ways to keep us hopping. Here are a few.

*The pictures above is a can of baby formula all over the floor. (I had just opened it that morning)

*The water and ice dispenser in the fridge. I should just put a mop next to the fridge.

*The small appliances in one of the cupboards.

*Waffle maker. How to plug it in, fill with crackers, smoosh shut, unplug and drag across carpet. We have outlet covers, but he unplugged the vacuum to use the outlet. (We are so in trouble)

*The piano bench, easel and chair, 2 tubs of blocks, and his fisher price garage have all been relocated behind locked doors. (They were all used as step stools to on top of the counters.

*Today he tried to use the baby tub as another step stool. That has moved onto a closet now.

*While I made dinner tonight, he took apart the vacuum. He took out the filter, a connector hose, and removed hair from the roller.

*I am glad Jess mounted the TV and bookshelves to the wall, because he tried to climb up there too.

*I need to take pictures of our new living room paint job, but he got a hold of my camera, and I can't get it to work right now. See post below.

James pulled off all of these stunts while I have been feeding Logan this week. It's like he knows I am tied down for a few minutes, so off he goes. We discovered the child lock button on the fridge now, but forget to reset it once in a while. James is also my sweet heart. He likes to cuddle and laugh. He has the most contagious smile, and fun little dimple. He is boy through and through. Loves his Daddy's tools, dirt, cars, and trucks. He is attached to two blankets that he sleeps with at night. James loves to figure out how things work. Maybe he will become an inventor of something. We love our dear sweet James, even when he causes all of this mayhem!

No comments: