Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've really lost it....

Not that I have ever fully had it before, but this week has been exceptional. Here are the things I have lost this week.

*2 sets of keys (one now accounted for)

*2 cell phone chargers (still missing)

*5 socks ( I think the washer eats them)

*my knowledge of basic things (just ask Kaylee, she knows EVERYTHING)

*my cell phone once or twice

*my wallet (found quickly, James had it under the piano)

*the kitchen counter (it gets buried so fast!)

*one load in the washing machine (luckily that was only overnight)

*forgot church was at 11. We went at 9. That tops the week!

*MY MIND! Hope to find it sometime this week...


I know there is more for the list. But I forgot. I am forgetful. I admit it. But this week was not fun in that perspective. So if anyone out there comes across my mind, could you please send it my way? Here's to a week of looking again!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh man! If anything I would have slept in and thought church was at 1- good job for going early! ;) Hope things are better this week for you!!