Monday, April 12, 2010

Logan's Blessing

This one makes me laugh.
Wow. Not to be put in a frame. Kaylee was sad she didn't get to hold the dog.
This one, as good as it gets. Our first family picture of five.

We took a few days off and headed down to Cedar to visit with family. The time went by way too fast again. We blessed Logan yesterday. Jess did a great job. Logan puked down his little suit twice before he went up. Luckily he was perfect for the blessing, and waited to fill his diaper until the closing song. Funny how we think that is a great accomplishment. So this is our little family in between church and the luncheon. Funny pictures, great memories. Great time to be with both sides of our families, play with cousins, visit grandparents etc. We really do appreciate all that our families do for us. Thanks again everyone!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Jami said...

Wow! You guys look great! I wish I could have been there. The only way we kept the puke off the girls' dresses were we had them bibbed until the second before they went up for their blessings. The strategies we must come up with!

Michele said...

So cute! You really do have a cute family, I'm sure no one could tell he had puked. :) And I love Jeremy's half tan face... that snowboarder. :)

Kristin said...

Congrats! I bet that was so sweet. And what a cute family of 5 you are!