My Grandma was not very impressed last week with my spit up post of Logan. So here he is with a nice clean face. The other pictures are of some cute neighborhood friends that we get to have over once in a while. All of the six kids combined are close in ages, and get along quite well. Kaylee and Alison go to school together, and it's a lot of fun to hear their conversations together on the rides back and forth to school. They both have two brothers and no sisters. The kids get mistaken as siblings, or at least cousins. Even their Dad and Jess were thought to be brothers. Keeps us laughing.
Tonight Kaylee asked me how to spell Johnson (Alison's last name) So after I spelled it out for her, she wrote out the name Kaylee Bills Johnson. Laughing, I told her that's not her name. She said now she has a middle name of Bills. Since Alison has a middle name she needed one too. I explained to her that one day when she got married she would have the middle name of Bills, but not until then. So then she exclaimed that Alison must already be married then. (Because she has a middle name) So after we went through another explanation of how we don't get married for a long time she said she was still keeping her new name because she liked it. Oh well, I tried.
Update on the Lost My Mind post. I have now found the cell phone chargers and my keys. Funny how finding those little treasures can make my day!
2 comments:
I sympathize with Kaylee. I always felt ripped off I didn't get a middle name. Glad things are going well, at least from the pictures. Kaylee's hair looks cute with the braid in it.
Cute kids!! I can't believe how big they are! And I actually really like the photo of Logan with spit up...his face is soooooo cute!! Can't wait to meet that little guy!
Post a Comment