We scored some free tickets to Disney on Ice, by donating to our local food bank. Our seats were high up, but we still got a great view. This time round I packed snacks, but forgot drinks. So we ended up buying drinks for the kids. 2 drinks $28. Priceless memories right? James recognized Lightning McQueen. That was a lot of fun. I think Kaylee enjoyed all of it. Daddy enjoyed watching his kids enjoy the show. Logan stayed behind at a friend's house. It was nice to be able to manage each kid one on one. I am glad that we got to go as a family this time.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Disney on Ice
We scored some free tickets to Disney on Ice, by donating to our local food bank. Our seats were high up, but we still got a great view. This time round I packed snacks, but forgot drinks. So we ended up buying drinks for the kids. 2 drinks $28. Priceless memories right? James recognized Lightning McQueen. That was a lot of fun. I think Kaylee enjoyed all of it. Daddy enjoyed watching his kids enjoy the show. Logan stayed behind at a friend's house. It was nice to be able to manage each kid one on one. I am glad that we got to go as a family this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. And the birthday cakes you made were awesome!
Post a Comment