
All three sisters and babies were together at my house a couple of weeks ago. When I saw this sight, it made me laugh, and I had to take a picture! Melissa came to run the St. George Marathon with my Dad, and Jami came to visit before she can't travel for a while. She is pregnant with twin girls and due right after we are. It might have been a little noisy and chaotic at our house for a day or two, but it was lots of fun too!
2 comments:
I could have swore I saw Melissa running in the marathon. Now I'm positive it was her. How wierd is that? Love the picture. Sisters are great, and cousin time is fabulous!
Congrats on number 3! That's awesome!! :) I bet you guys all had such a great time!! There's nothing like getting sisters together! :)
Post a Comment