Before I go further in the blog catch up I need to post this too. We found out we were pregnant in May right before my birthday. Poor Jess, he took me out on a really nice date for my birthday, and I was sick and miserable. But he did great, and even had the lovely staff at the restaurant sing to me too. (That part I didn't like so much.)
This pregnancy has been my hardest. I think part of it is I am already chasing two kids. And I am older. With Kaylee and James I had a 3 year gap. With James and this baby there will be a 21 or 22 month gap. I got really nasty migraines during the first trimester. You can only take Tylenol while you are pregnant, and that doesn't do much for me. I even got medication for the morning sickness this time round, but one of the side effects was headaches, so I never got to take that either.
We know for sure we are having a boy. We had to go back for a second ultrasound to look at his heart in better detail, and he was still a boy. Jess is excited we are building up the boy side. Kaylee is telling everyone that she is getting a new baby brother. When I mean everyone, that would include the mailman, the cashier at every store we have been to, the guy walking down the street, everyone.
James has no idea what is going on. He LOVES babies though. He loves to give babies bottles and binkies. He will carry around Kaylee's dolls giving them hugs, kisses, and tucking them in with a pillow and blanket.
We are now 28 weeks pregnant. As of last week I measured 30 weeks. We are due the first week of January, but hoping to have him here before the new year. As Kaylee would put it, "Santa is bringing us a new baby."
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome! I'll tell you having 2 that are 18 months apart, it was hard, but now it is the best thing ever! Good Luck! I'm excited for you guys!
Congrats! I'm excited to hear your news! We are expecting #4 in May...
~Mandy (cousin)
Post a Comment