Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Picture a Day
The last few weeks or so I have found myself in a rut. I think sometimes the daily routine of dishes, laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, etc. gets to me because I will turn around and have to do it again so quickly. I know this is one of the joys of being a mother, and it really is a joy. Just some days as I think many mothers can relate to it is hard to see progress or feel appreciated. So I have been thinking about this and decided to start finding joy in even the smallest things. So I am going to document my little glimpses of joy each day for a month. I think this will help remind me of my little blessing from our Heavenly Father. I know I will be more appreciative of what I really do have. Because what I might continue to ask for help with is not on my timetable but His. And eventually I know that I will look back at this last year and half and laugh at how this seemed so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the thought! I'm not in the same exact situation as you are, but I learned from what you said. Thank you!
Post a Comment