Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day #3

Starting the drawing young....
Daddy, Mommy, Kaylee, and James (Kaylee's version)

Where did the fridge go?
Today Kaylee just wanted to keep drawing and drawing. She is only allowed to draw with markers at the table and in a notebook. She did so well. The family pictures make me laugh. I was wearing a blue shirt today, so that is why I am so blue. It's funny how a mom can be so proud of stick figure drawings. James must of taken notice of Kaylee drawing and went to the easel, picked up a crayon, and started drawing too. My kids make me laugh and smile, and everyday there is something new to smile about.


2 comments:

Jeremy and Jami said...

Wow - you have a little artist on your hands. Course, we always knew Kaylee liked to draw things. I can't believe how much James is growing - standing up?!?! It's one thing to hear you say it and another to see it in pictures. I'm sure we'll be blown away when I see you in April, May, and June!

Melissa said...

I'm waiting patiently for days 4, 5, 6, 7... Just kidding. But not really! Because I really do love to see things so frequently about what's going on to keep us all connected better! And I love your one-a-day idea. I love to have seen your cute kids both so recently, I feel like I know a little bit more what's going on and like they even know who I am! :) Well...at least Kaylee does. So fun. They're darling.