Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day #15

This is where the week starts getting blurry. James got sick during the middle of the night. As I fumbled to pick him up in the dark, I realized the crib needed to be stripped, James needed to be changed, and the carpet scrubbed. I started the washer at 4 a.m. because I couldn't take the smell. I feel so bad for sick kids, but especially babies because they have no idea what is going on. James couldn't be calmed easily, and couldn't breathe easily so the nursing got too complicated. It took a lot of rocking to finally get him back asleep. It was a short night. Thank goodness Jess took the next round so I could get some sleep.

Kaylee was waiting for me when I got out of the shower informing me she fell off the potty. I asked her why and she informed me the floor kept moving. So I thought fun for me. 2 kids throwing up sounded like a great day. Luckily Kaylee didn't get sick that day.

No comments: