Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Letters in the Bathtub


A week ago (yes I am behind) Kaylee found the bathtub crayons, and asked me if she could play with them. I was all for it so that I could get James dried off and dressed. When I went to get her out, she had written her name all by herself. She knows the alphabet, and she started writing some letters a year ago, but she has really liked drawing pictures the last few months. I was so proud of her. She even spelled it right. The next day we made valentines for her Grandmas and Grandpas and she wrote all of their names out too. She is growing up so fast and will be 4 next month. She is slowly adjusting to Primary, in completely potty trained and is a great big sister. She has made quite a few big steps in the last couple of months and we couldn't be happier for her. Love you Kaylee Lou!

P.S. She had spaghetti that night. Can you tell?

No comments: