Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day #13

Yesterday I was able to attend our stake Women's Conference. We had Vaughn J. Featherstone speak to us. That was amazing. He told the most wonderful stories, quoted scriptures and never looked down to read a note. He was great. Then we were able to separate into 4 mini classes. We go to pick two and I think those two were meant just for me. I left the conference with a brand new perspective on life, a recharge for my spiritual batteries. Jess took wonderful care of the kids and it was so nice to be kid free for 3 hours. It was just what I needed.

Tonight I was able to get the kids to bed earlier, and the kitchen was clean. So I decided to take a nice hot bubble bath. I had chocolate, a book, and bubbles. What more could I ask for? 25 minutes of bliss interrupted with "Mommy, I have to go potty!" Oh well, it was great while it lasted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about the confrence. I was so excited to go to. Bummer. Glad to hear it was good though. A bubble bath sounds so nice right now.