


Logan is almost back up to his birth weight. He is still trying to like the nursing idea fully. The pump and I have become close friends. Logan is over his jaundice. His cord fell of at one week exactly, and then we had him circumcised. He is mixed up with day and night like I think most babies are. He is more content now that he understands what milk is. If only we could get him not to spit it back up. Oh well, all of our kids were spit up pros. Yeah for tradition!
3 comments:
Cute baby!! He shares a birthday with my Preston, 1 year apart. :) Love the name too! Poor thing with that loooooong labor! Try to rest as much as you can. Congrats!
Oh he's so cute!!! And tiny! How fun to have a little newbie in the home again. Wish we could meet him already, I hate the wait to get to Utah! Hope you're feeling better too!
He's a good looking boy, Ann. I'm so happy for you guys. Can you believe we're at the 3 kid level?
Post a Comment