Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving :)

This time of the year has come so fast. Sometimes I forget to count my blessings, and be thankful. I am really trying to focus on this more all through the holiday season this year.

Time with family!

Husbands are the best!

Atonement

Neighbors

Kids, might test me, but worth it!

Scriptures

Gospel

Inquisitive little minds

Vaccines (hoping we stay healthy)

Inspiration

Nice house

Grandparents

Okay so that ended up being a little tricky. We are staying home this Thanksgiving. I don't think I could've sat in the car that long back and forth. This is the first time we are not with extended family. It has mixed emotions, but it will be nice to celebrate with our little family too. We could really use a couple of days just together. We will be thinking of everyone today and missing family too. Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hope you had a great one! Sometimes I'm sure it's just nice to be with the little family and relax :)