Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Our Little Cowboy!
Complete with a little shiner.
Kaylee as a bunny. She decided pink instead of white at the last minute.
The Halloween card Kaylee made, and James took a bite out of.

I am not a big fan of Halloween. The kids enjoy dressing up. That part is fun. But I didn't decorate the house except for the pumpkins out front. I am glad Kaylee could make a card at the library. She loved that. We went up to the U of U during the day for all kinds of activities for the kids. And that evening we took the kids trick or treating. The kids got a lot of candy. They wore themselves out good too by the end of the day. Now it's onto taking care of the candy. Can chocolate be your friend and enemy at the same time?

2 comments:

Jeremy and Jami said...

They look great in their costumes! I'm glad you guys got to do so much! Hope you all start feeling better soon!

Michele said...

They look so cute! I love his little grin. :)