She informed me she was going to work like Daddy and wanted hugs and kisses goodbye. She couldn't understand why I wouldn't let her out the door. Maybe one day she will be a fashion designer.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ANN!!!! Holy Smokes! I'm so glad you found me! So many times I've thought about you and how you're doing! Looks like you're doing fantastic with your little family! Yay!
Yep, we're in Korea now. We've been here a little over a year and are due to leave this July. We're not sure where we'll be, but we're thinking most likely Washington DC (although we've thought that the last two assignments....being in the military, DC is kind of a must go at some point in your career and we've held off long enough).
My parents live in Salt Lake now, too! In fact, they just moved to a retirement home called Highlands Ranch (I think in Sandy???). I'm hoping to stop through this summer to see them...we'll have to get together! :^)
Anyway, thanks again for stoping to say hello! You're kids are adorable! Your daughter looks so much like you!!!
Feel free to email anytime! My address is: jessica.feth@gmail.com
Post a Comment