So I left James in the living room while I rocked Kaylee for her nap. I cleaned the room and put out a blanket will all kinds of toys for him to play with. Ten minutes later, it's quiet so I think he's sleeping. Wrong. Kaylee didn't take care of her cereal bowl this morning. I never saw it when I put him on the floor. But James found it right off. He loved it, and it shows. He greeted me with a huge smile and laugh. He had fun, and what can I do but take a picture and clean him up. The entry above and below are before pictures, and this would be the after. Yes, all of these pictures were taken today, but it was an eventful day.
Friday, October 24, 2008
One Messy Kid
So I left James in the living room while I rocked Kaylee for her nap. I cleaned the room and put out a blanket will all kinds of toys for him to play with. Ten minutes later, it's quiet so I think he's sleeping. Wrong. Kaylee didn't take care of her cereal bowl this morning. I never saw it when I put him on the floor. But James found it right off. He loved it, and it shows. He greeted me with a huge smile and laugh. He had fun, and what can I do but take a picture and clean him up. The entry above and below are before pictures, and this would be the after. Yes, all of these pictures were taken today, but it was an eventful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment