Kaylee trying to open some candy with her hands covered.
I don't know about everyone else, but I am not the biggest fan of Halloween. It is fun to get the kids dressed up and take them trick or treating, but I don't really enjoy it as much as others. Some of the yards tonight were so decorated. Our house has a scarecrow on the door and leaves to decorate the lawn. I just don't get into it that much. James did great in the stroller. Kaylee was a trooper and filled her whole bag. She didn't go for the candy as much this year. She was into the decorations. She commented on every one's house. She wasn't so sure about those heads on a platter decorations or the gorilla costume that sat on the porch, but she thought most of the yards were "beautiful" and "cool." That's our Kaylee. The purple dragon costume will be retired from Kaylee this year. She has worn it the last 3 years for Halloween. We bought it big, and she wanted to wear it again this year. It has been well loved. Thank you wonderful costume. Hopefully you will survive future Halloweens in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment