Still as cute as can be.
Kaylee was done in this picture. Love James's face though.
We survived Halloween. Kaylee has been counting down the days. James was in a cute pumpkin costume that my sister had sent me. It fit him perfectly. Cute smiles. Cute as a button. Until 2 minutes later. The costume became the proud new owner of his dinner. Good thing we had backup number 2 costume. I think the evening went well. And it wore the kids out great. Happy Halloween everyone!
3 comments:
Ann, this is my 3rd try at doing this! Hopefully, this one will work! I want you to know I love the pictures and I love your comments. You are a fantastic mom and a wonderful daughter. I love you, Jess, Kaylee, James & Daisey! You are the BEST! Mom
haha, oh my gosh, James is soooo cute it the pumpkin suit!! What a bummer it had to wear his dinner and get ousted, but it was totally worth the pictures!! He's darling! And I loved that they both ended up being monsters together, they are so dang cute. Kaylee's getting so big, I can't believe it! I can't wait to see you guys in January! No baby news yet...we'll keep you posted!
Those outfits are so stinking cute! It looks like they had so much fun!
Post a Comment