Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spaghetti and Kids....Need I say more?

At least she is getting the twirling of the noodles down
If only we could get her to aim for her mouth better :)
James trying out some rice noodles
And he is working on the cup still

Last night I decided to make spaghetti and meatballs. When Kaylee sat up to the table, she saw what we were having and told me she needed to take off her shirt. That made me laugh. She knows she gets messy. We are still trying to work in the glueten free diet for Jess so we bought some rice spaghetti noodles instead of the other ones. It wasn't too bad. James got to try out the noodles by himself. Last week in Cedar, James took an ice cream cone out of my hand and right into his mouth. He got really mad at me when I tried to take it away. He is only a week shy of 6 months, so we decided it was time for cereal. He now eats rice cereal, applesauce, and bananas. He loves food. He will sometimes eat two little bowls of food at a time and then nurse after. He doesn't spit out his food either. He is a porker. James will also drink out of a cup and gulp it up. So I think we will be skipping bottles ( he won't take one anyways) and maybe even sippy cups. He does great with little cups. Today I am going to start working on veggies for him. Making baby food takes a little bit of time, but it saves so much money. And it is actually easy to do. I made Kaylee's baby food until she could eat dinners with us. So here goes round 2. I hope James will like veggies as much as Kaylee does. Here goes to wishful thinking.

No comments: