Jess had a training conference in Vegas for a week, so I decided to take the kids and head to Cedar for the week. Jess dropped us off and went and stayed in the Embassy Suites in Vegas. I know he had it hard. The kids got spoiled by the grandparents on both sides. Kaylee loves to play with Uncle Jeremy. He even walked with her in the creek at the park. I still need to post those pictures. We had an enjoyable week. A ward dinner, 2 visits to the park, I got to cook dinner for my family a couple of times, make a fun dessert, make a blanket for James, pick a truck load of corn, play on the farm, feed the animals. The list could go on for a while. I also got to attend a viewing and funeral. That wasn't planned of course, but I would've gone down that week anyways for that. We were in Cedar for 9 days. It was a much needed break. We were also excited to come home. Kaylee kept telling us that our house was far, far away on the ride home. Thank you so much to our families for letting us stay with you guys, and watching the kids for me on various occasions.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Our Trip to Cedar City
Jess had a training conference in Vegas for a week, so I decided to take the kids and head to Cedar for the week. Jess dropped us off and went and stayed in the Embassy Suites in Vegas. I know he had it hard. The kids got spoiled by the grandparents on both sides. Kaylee loves to play with Uncle Jeremy. He even walked with her in the creek at the park. I still need to post those pictures. We had an enjoyable week. A ward dinner, 2 visits to the park, I got to cook dinner for my family a couple of times, make a fun dessert, make a blanket for James, pick a truck load of corn, play on the farm, feed the animals. The list could go on for a while. I also got to attend a viewing and funeral. That wasn't planned of course, but I would've gone down that week anyways for that. We were in Cedar for 9 days. It was a much needed break. We were also excited to come home. Kaylee kept telling us that our house was far, far away on the ride home. Thank you so much to our families for letting us stay with you guys, and watching the kids for me on various occasions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment