Monday, July 28, 2008

24th of July

So when you take pictures of fireworks on a trampoline,
Make sure Kaylee isn't jumping on it too.
At the end of the night after fun with cousins and fireworks.
James is good for a laugh and smile.
And Kaylee got to play on a pretend pony this time.

We went to Fairview for the 24th of July. For anyone not from Utah, it's Utah's birthday. Pretty much like the 4th with fireworks, parades, etc. Most of Jess's family got together for this holiday. They kind of have a tradition to go to the derby and then watch the fireworks. Jess sent me to the derby and watched the kids, and then I came back in enough time to watch the fireworks with Jess, Kaylee, and James. We had a lot of fun. Kaylee played really hard. I think she fell asleep before we even got out of the driveway. But it was fun for a 1 day vacation.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love their patriotic outfits! And Kaylee's bangs are so funny...I seem to remember doing something like that to myself when I was little, or maybe to Jeremy... :) James is already getting huge, I can't believe it. Is it just me, or does he look a little like Jeremy in some of the pictures?

Thanks for all the posts, we love keeping updated on you guys!