Today we got to meet up with a friend of mine, Natalie and her daughter Eliza. Natalie and I met in Ohio two summers ago when Jess was out there selling security systems. They moved back to Utah almost a year ago.We were able to go to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. I had never been there. It is a great place for children. The kids had a lot of fun. They even got free ice cream. We are going to have to go back again soon. Thank you Natalie and Eliza for the wonderful day.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A Pony Ride at Thanksgiving Point
Today we got to meet up with a friend of mine, Natalie and her daughter Eliza. Natalie and I met in Ohio two summers ago when Jess was out there selling security systems. They moved back to Utah almost a year ago.We were able to go to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. I had never been there. It is a great place for children. The kids had a lot of fun. They even got free ice cream. We are going to have to go back again soon. Thank you Natalie and Eliza for the wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment