
What else can we say. It is amazing at how quickly the time has gone by. We had family pictures taken last month for our nephew's baptism. R.J. is now eight years old. When I first met Jess and his family, R.J. had just turned 1. Wow. It doesn't seem that long ago. 7 years and 2 kids later here we are and we wouldn't want it any other way. Jess's family hasn't had an official family picture in five years, so this was a big undertaking. They now have 16 grandkids. In the last picture there were five. It was fun trying to get all of them to look in the same direction. But I think they turned out pretty good. Enjoy :)
1 comment:
Hey Ann,
It's your sis in Spokane. Those are some good looking pictures. Your whole family looks beautiful (of course Jess and James look handsome). I'm glad you guys got the pictures taken, they look great!
Post a Comment