Wishing we all lived in a world where we could just share the joys of being a family with everyone. But due to recent circumstances, we too need to be going to a private blog. Please don't hesitate to leave your e-mail so I can send you a link. Would love to share with as many friends and family as we can. Thanks for your understanding, and can't wait to hear from everyone :)
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Wishing
Wishing we all lived in a world where we could just share the joys of being a family with everyone. But due to recent circumstances, we too need to be going to a private blog. Please don't hesitate to leave your e-mail so I can send you a link. Would love to share with as many friends and family as we can. Thanks for your understanding, and can't wait to hear from everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'd love to be on the list! kristin.sanders14@gmail.com
Include us! momofmpr@yahoo.com
Please put us on your list too! motherwith6@aol.com. I love to keep up with all my nieces and their kids. : )
smileygirl0413@hotmail.com
I want an invite! Sorry there are creepy people out there. guitarchica26@gmail.com
/this is mom at melissa's and trying this out!
Post a Comment