Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lagoon


One of the many spinning rides at Lagoon.

Kaylee and James not looking at the camera.


A week ago we got the opportunity to go to Lagoon with my brother and his girlfriend. The kids LOVED it. I thought our camera battery was charged and it wasn't so this is all we have for pictures.

This was the kids first time to go to an amusement park, or even a roller coaster ride. ( Yeah, I know pretty sad) Kaylee and James loved all of the rides they could go on. Logan even got to ride in a couple and screamed when we would take him off of one, or had to wait in line at the carousel. They all loved the water park and hanging out with Uncle Jeremy and Kait. We hope to do this again in October with them again, and this time I will make sure to charge the battery all of the way.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So fun! The way it sounds, I don't think they got sick... so that's great! What a fun thing to do!

Jeremy and Jami said...

That's so fun you got the pictures you did! And don't feel bad about that being their first park. Sometimes Jeremy and I think they'll be lucky to see anything like that before they're 10! Kaylee looks so grown up! I have no idea what to suggest for a camera. But good luck!