Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Home Depot

Logan during FHE. We are so exciting!
The finished projects. Notice James's has a sloped shelf. My fault.
Bangs or no bangs. We are still trying to decide.
James really did have fun. And yes those are bruises on his face.

Did you know that Home Depot does a kids workshop once a month? The kids even get to keep cute little kid sized Home Depot aprons. I took the kids last Saturday, and we took the kits home, so Daddy could help us build them. It was a simple craft, but I still messed it up. At least now we can tell them apart so the kids won't fight over who's is who's. It turned out to be the perfect activity for home evening.

James threw a fit the other day and banged his head on a toy in the middle of it. Then he pulled the baby swing down on himself when it was collapsed for our Super Bowl party. I didn't want to take any pictures of him this week, but then we did this fun activity. I am hoping next week we will have bruise free heads so I can take pictures of the kids all together.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Jami said...

I love the bruises!

Michele said...

poor guy has had it rough! :) Cute idea, I didn't know Home Depot did that! I'm sure it will come in handy in a couple of years. :)

Melissa said...

Oh man, they're getting so big! The bruises are hilarious, such a boy! I love that you do so many fun things with them, I totally need to be more creative. James is such a cute little Home Depot worker in that apron with his shirt off! And I really like Kaylee's bangs pulled back like that, I think her hair looks darling. You're such a good mom!

Glad to see that her pre-K has given you some needed down time to do other fun stuff while the boys sleep! (And I love that Kaylee's wearing the outfit we gave her for Christmas...what a babe!). Logan's so cute too...I just want to squeeze him! Let's talk soon!