
To Pre-K that is. After many waiting lists at a few different schools, she finally got in. And to make it more fun, she's in her friend's class. So we get to car pool. (The school we waited for is a few miles away.) This is Kaylee before we left on her first day. The pose just makes me laugh. I stayed with her the first day, and she informed me she was going by herself the next day. She has two wonderful teachers, and the program is wonderful. We are hoping she can go to kindergarten at this school in the fall. She has brought me home countless art projects already. She enjoys going, and I enjoy the little break.(The boys are usually napping during this time.) I have been able to organize the deep freeze, stain and finish a dresser, and even a couple of crafts last week. I think everyone is having fun all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment