Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I didn't think FHE was that bad...

One blurry picture of Kaylee
James praying during Family Home Evening

30 Minutes later, still praying

Then he woke up and decided there was still more to eat.

We decided to have FHE while the kids were finishing up dinner to try and keep their attention longer. James fell asleep right after we started. I don't know why he falls asleep with his hands like he is praying. We always joke that he is praying for us really hard. This was a really long prayer. As soon as he woke up he was back to cleaning off his plate and everything else. He loves to eat. So maybe home evening was short, but it was enjoyable. Even when we might have a week of stress it is nice to have a little family time together, even when one kid falls asleep.




3 comments:

Amber said...

So cute. I love to watch him hold his little hands like that. He has such a sweet spirit.

Melissa said...

haha, that's hilarious. You got a peaceful second child!! Yay! I have this feeling FHE will be a forever changing and adapting process. Yay for FHE!

Kristin said...

I love the prayer pictures. So cute!