Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Newest Ride



So I have been waiting a while to get a double stroller. They are hard to shop for. Most prices are outrageous. And huge to drive around and not to mention trying to fold up and put in a car trunk with extra space was another challenge. The I came across one like this one in a store and did some research. I found this one on the internet $40 cheaper than the store and in a better color that Jess and I both like. It folds up like an umbrella stroller, so we can still use our trunk with the stroller in there. Kaylee thinks it's wonderful. She loves to sit in it in the house. And we have to bring her cup each time we go for a walk because she has a cup holder. James doesn't say much. He gets to lay back and watch everything move around him. I am so excited because now we can go on nightly walks so much easier. And now I can plan trips to the aquarium and zoo without wondering how to handle the kids. It's kind of funny how a simple stroller can be so exciting for me now, but that is one of the joys of being a mom :)

P.S. My mom cut Kaylee's hair. You can't tell so well in these pictures. The one of me holding Kaylee with Jami and Jeremy, you can see it better. It is just above her shoulders and so cute and fun to do. Thanks Mom! You did great!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh! Ann! What kind of stroller is this??? I have a beast that I actually got for free from a Branch Member that moved away, but I'm not liking it very much. Way, way, way too big! This one looks great!