Thursday, June 19, 2008

And They're Off

Okay, so I am a week and a half behind. This was taken right before they headed off to Washington state. We were excited for them to go. But it was also nice to have them around if we needed anything they were always there. Kaylee has already told me she wants to go see Jami and Jeremy. I try to explain they are far away now. I don't think she understands. In a weird perspective, when they are ready to possibly come back to Utah in five years, Kaylee will be 8 and baptized and James will be 5 and in kindergarten. Their soon to be little girl will be right behind James. They made it safely to Washington, and love where they are at. Jeremy has started work, and Jami is working on getting her nursing license in the state, and Shriner's hospital is going to let her work there once a month or so. I am glad that everything is working out so well for them. We miss them, but they are headed for great new adventures.

No comments: