Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kaylee's 1st Written Words

Okay so use your creative minds a little. Kaylee has written Mommy by herself before. You can see it just below her name. M followed by a big O, two more M's and the Y is attached to the last M. But this time she added Daddy . Hence the really small D in the bottom corner followed by a really big A, two kind of D's and the T is her Y's right now. I never thought she would be writing already. We are so proud of her. This paper made it to the fridge, and she actually leaves it on there too. Now we just need to work on that penmanship. Ha ha. We will enjoy this new stage we have entered now.




P.S. I know this is a lot of blogs for one night. Just haven't had time to catch up lately. I need to work on that better. have a great day!

2 comments:

Get Hooked said...

impressive!!!!! Alyssa has no interest what so ever in letters. With the exeption of the letter A.

Melissa said...

Yay for new posts! I'm so glad you put pictures up so I can see my cute niece and nephew! James has such a cute little baby face! The flowers are really pretty, and your front lawn looks great! Nice recovery work after the whole car-run-in thing last year...crazies. You can't even tell. That's amazing Kaylee can write so well already, she's a smart one! Thanks for putting up photos so we can see you guys, we miss you!!

p.s. we just put a HUGE smattering of posts on our blog, we're kind of binge-and-purge like that. :)