So we decided to do the two check-ups at the same time. James had his one month checkup. He now weighs 9 lbs 2 ounces. He has gained a pound and a half in the last two weeks. I guess all of the spit up isn't hurting him at all. He got one shot, and then it was Kaylee's turn. This was her 3 year old checkup.I told her that we were going to the doctor's office and might get a shot. She told me she loves shots. She loves everything right now. Kaylee is 38 inches tall and weighs 32lbs. The pediatrician did the routine exam and Kaylee just sat there and was so good. Then the nurse came in to give her the shot. She sat on Jess's lap and just watched the nurse. She didn't cry, whimper, or anything. They all commented on how good she was, and she even got to take home a mood ring as a reward. So what I thought might be a long doctor's visit with two screaming kids actually turned out perfect and peaceful. So here are some new pictures of our troopers. James actually has his eyes open. He is now a very observant baby. Enjoy!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
The Check - Up
So we decided to do the two check-ups at the same time. James had his one month checkup. He now weighs 9 lbs 2 ounces. He has gained a pound and a half in the last two weeks. I guess all of the spit up isn't hurting him at all. He got one shot, and then it was Kaylee's turn. This was her 3 year old checkup.I told her that we were going to the doctor's office and might get a shot. She told me she loves shots. She loves everything right now. Kaylee is 38 inches tall and weighs 32lbs. The pediatrician did the routine exam and Kaylee just sat there and was so good. Then the nurse came in to give her the shot. She sat on Jess's lap and just watched the nurse. She didn't cry, whimper, or anything. They all commented on how good she was, and she even got to take home a mood ring as a reward. So what I thought might be a long doctor's visit with two screaming kids actually turned out perfect and peaceful. So here are some new pictures of our troopers. James actually has his eyes open. He is now a very observant baby. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ann!!!! I found you through Melissa's blog. Congrats on the new baby boy- he's precious! And Kaylee is getting so big! Definitely a little lady now. How brave of her to take those shots with no crying. We had a full out thrashing tantrum from Brooklyn for her 5 year vaccinations.
Check out our blog - matthewandlindsay.blogspot.com
Hey Ann- This is Jeff and Jenna Corry again. I can't believe how well your checkups went! Dallin is so terrified of any doctor that come within fifteen feet! I think Kaylee looks so much like your mom in that second to last picture! Your sure do have two cute kids! :) When is your sister due?
Post a Comment