Monday, September 6, 2010

Kaylee's First Day


Kaylee started kindergarten on September 1st. This is the only picture I could get her to hold still for. She was so excited to go! She is in a class without her friends, but seems to be making new friends fast. She loves going all day (it's 7 hours) and I love the much shorter drive to take her there. Her teacher is Mrs. Bullard, and there are only 24 kids in her class, which for kindergarten is small I've heard. We are working with her teacher to try and help her hold still longer and not talk so much. For those of you that know Kaylee, this is going to be a hard task, but she can do it! Good luck Kaylee! We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jami said...

I can't believe how much Logan looks like James in those morning pictures. And props to you on Kaylee's hair. I don't know how I will get the girls' hair done early in the morning when school starts. I'm so jealous of the Dino-museum trip! It looks like so much fun (I guess for the kids, too). And Logan says Mama? Wow. I still have a growler and a squealer. They are all getting so big and I'm excited to see you soon!