Sunday, August 1, 2010

Logan



I forgot to post Logan's six month update. He weighed 15 lbs. 3 ozs. He is 26 1/2 inches long, and his head is huge. We get to have it rechecked this month. James was always bigger, in fact his head measurement was always off the chart. So we are not surprised about the big heads. Logan enjoys all foods, so far. He is ticklish under his arms and chin. He loves to smile, and the kids still fight over who gets to play with him. He now rolls and scoots everywhere. His third bottom tooth just broke through today. He has had a rough few days beforehand, and we are glad to have the content Logan back ! These three little monkeys keep my busy day and night, but their laughs and smiles make everything worth it. Love our kids!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jami said...

I can't believe he already has three teeth! His weight makes me feel a little better. The girls were 14 lbs at their six month. Looks like he's a bundle of joy. I liked seeing the pictures of the funeral and mom's backyard. Miss you.