Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kaylee

This is totally her personality!


With her teachers, Ms. Aline and Ms. Cecilia
Her little class.

Kaylee had her Pre-K graduation last Thursday. They did a cute little program with the kids singing a few songs, and then onto really good desserts. Kaylee has absolutely loved school, and I don't fully think she understands there is no school for the next two months. Kaylee's pictures are now turning into stories with words included. She loves to read, and is recognizing quite a words now when read together. I am going to try and work with her really hard on reading and writing so she can hae a head start for Kindergarten. We still have our moments, but she has come a really long way the last couple of months. Last week I told her to stay my little girl forever, and quit growing so fast. She told me she couldn't because Heavenly Father told her to eat healthy, sleep, and grow, so she can't stop. Got to love that little mind.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jami said...

I love seeing the updates on all of them. And I'll bet you're happy Logan's on a bottle with two teeth in. I can't believe how strong James is if he can actually push the bench AND Kaylee. Wow, Ann. You've got a busy bunch. And I feel for you with the picture thing. THey never want to look the same way at once, do they?