Friday, September 18, 2009

One LONG Trip to Cedar and Back

What did Aunt Jami give to James to help him stop screaming?
It wasn't a crayon, syrup, or a sucker...
James loved Red Vines!
Trying to evaluate how to fix the mess.

Kaylee came away clean though.
When Jami came out to visit in June we decided to take a quick trip to Cedar City to visit my parents on Father's Day weekend. James started screaming the last hour. So Jami fed him some Red Vines. I didn't get to see the end result until we stopped since I was driving, and what a mess it was to clean up. At least James was happy. It was a long ride down with three little kids, and a few pit stops along the way. We were hoping for a better turnout on the trip back up, but James started screaming the last hour again. We had to stop in Payson to see our Grandpa. Turns out James had a really bad diaper rash and that's why he was screaming then. Red Vines ran his system nuts for the next few days. Memories of two screaming babies, and Kaylee covering her ears yelling, "Be quiet babies!" will last in my head for a while. All I could do was laugh all the way home, I think Jami was about to cry. Great story for the kids in a few years!




1 comment:

Michele said...

That is hilarious. I can just imagine it!