Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where to start?

Kaylee and James enjoying Lowes. (At least for 5 minutes or so.)
This is how I find the kids in the morning, with a crib full of stuffed animals.

James lost his shorts and found out how to open a can of disinfecting wipes.

Kaylee cheesing it for the camera.
I know we haven't posted in quite a while. We have had a lot going on. I will try and catch up in the next few days. Things are good. The kids are active and into everything. We have had construction on the street next to our house for the last two months. They just finally finished last week. The kids and I have been to Cedar City to visit family, and up to Idaho for a family reunion with my parents. We have also had little trials in the last couple of months, but they seem like nothing in comparison to other things right now.





No comments: