right in the middle of the kitchen floor.
Kaylee riding with Grandpa Bills
So this post is really late. Time just passes so fast right now. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with both of our families. Two meals in one day. That was fun. It was great to get together with everyone and visit with others we haven't seen in quite a while. I forgot to take the camera to the dinners. But the night before I was making a gluten free pumpkin roll, and a normal one, James was playing with pots and pans and he fell asleep right in the middle of the kitchen. Cooking tires him out I guess. Kaylee talked about riding Grandpa's horse for weeks before we got down there. We thought we picked a good day, but it was freezing cold and windy when we got out there. The horse actually did intimidate her, which is rare for her. She loved it though. She lasted 20 minutes, but it was longer than I did. We will try again next Spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment